We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Basin Depth (Left)||10|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||19.5|
|Basin Length (Right)||15|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.5|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.5|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split provides increased versatility for any task
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of Blanco's SILGRANIT II material - making it durable and fade resistant
- Installs in an undermount configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Rear drain location increases workspace are in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- SILGRANIT II: Crafted of 80% natural granite, this composite features the look and feel of natural stone and resists scratches, stains, chips and heat. Colored all the way through SILGRANIT II will not fade in direct sunlight and is impervious to household acids and alkalis. Advanced surface technologies ensure that it will be non-porous, easy to clean and an extremely hygienic workspace.
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 37-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-1/2" (measured from back to inner rim to front inner rim on left bowl)
- Basin Length (Left): 19-1/2" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim on left bowl)
- Basin Depth (Left): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim on left bowl)
- Basin Width (Right): 15-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim on right bowl)
- Basin Length (Right): 15" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim on right bowl)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from center of basin to the rim on right bowl)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet: 40"
Variations of This Sink:
- 440076: This model
- 440073: This model in Café Brown finish
- 440074: This model in Anthracite finish
- 440075: This model in Biscuit finish
- 440077: This model in Metallic Gray finish
- 441225: This model in Biscotti finish
- 441289: This model in Truffle finish
Blanco is a family owned company that has evolved over the better part of a century. Starting from humble beginnings making copper galvanized parts for cookers and heating elements, Blanco has grown to be a recognized leader in its industry. World renowned for producing the highest quality products, with the latest innovations and unsurpassed service, their products go far beyond mere functionality. Having great pride in their dedication to quality, Blanco ensures that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the brand’s name.
Blanco also plays a major role in the practices of better business. Fully committed to the respect of moral business ethics Blanco is a member of the Caux Round Table, an international network of leaders in the business world working toward moral capitalism.
Additional Blanco Links
Our SKU: 440076
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Blanco Performa Collection
Other Products In The Blanco Performa Collection
Performa Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink...$666.25-$666.25
Performa Silgranit Single Bowl Undermount Bar Sink...$284.35-$284.35(1)
Performa Super Single Silgranit II Bowl Kitchen Si...$546.95-$546.95(3)
Performa Silgranit® II 33" Double Basin Undermount...$369.00-$473.85(5)
Performa Stainless Steel Sink Rack for 513-644 Per...$84.50-$84.50(1)
Specifically, BLANCO warrants, to the original consumer, the ceramic cartridge, parts and the finish used in BLANCO faucets to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a "Lifetime," as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the faucet(s) are installed. If any such BLANCO faucet proves to be defective during the warranty period to the original owner, BLANCO will provide replacement parts free of charge at the location of the purchase.
This warranty does not cover ceramic cartridges, parts or finishes which have been improperly installed, damaged or subjected to misuse or abuse used in a location other than a residential kitchen or faucets which are scratched or scuffed due to the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other costs associated with the installation or replacement of the product/parts and is extended only to the original consumer-purchaser of the faucet.
BLANCO is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of its faucets or ceramic cartridges, and its liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective material at the location of purchase.
BLANCO makes no additional warranties, expressed or implied, and any implied warranty including that of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranties set forth herein.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province to province.