This extra heavy duty open front less cover seat is ideal for any commercial application. Made from durable plastic, the seat resists chips, wears and stains. The STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ cuts installation time by one third and prevents toilet seat loosening.
- Commercial-grade, extra heavy duty plastic with molded-in color resists wear, chips and stains
- Self-sustaining check hinge holds seat in its raised position and prevents the seat from going 11° beyond vertical
- Non-corrosive 300 series stainless steel posts and pintles
- Color-matched bumpers and hinges
- Fits all manufacturers' elongated bowls
- Made in the USA (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
- Made with environmentally friendly materials and processes
- STA-TITE®: STA-TITE® Commercial Fastening System™ reduces installation time and eliminates callbacks for loose seats. With a 33% faster installation, you're able to install your seat with ease and move on to spending your time doing the things you want.
- Height: 1-1/4" (measured from the rim of toilet fixture to the highest point on the seat)
- Width: 14-3/10" (measured from left most point to the right most point on the seat)
- Length: 18-3/4" (measured from the back of the hinges to the front most part of the seat)
- Width (Inside): 7-5/8" (measured from the left edge to the right edge of the inner opening of the seat)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Seat Front: Open
- Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Additional Bemis Links
Our SKU: 1655ssc
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bemis offers a one year warranty for all residential toilet seats from date of purchase.
For assistance or problems with installation:
In the USA, call toll free: 800.558.7651.
If outside the USA, write to:
Bemis Manufacturing Company
Consumer Toilet Seats
300 Mill Street
P.O. Box 901
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin 53085-0901.