|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||.938|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.875|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Product Type||Vessel Faucet|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Belle Foret's 5 year limited warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration – 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Spout Reach: 8-3/8" - 9-15/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Wall mounted in widespread configuration
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-7/8"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Belle Foret Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Belle Foret Products
Our SKU: N315 02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
what does it say on the white caps on the handles?
Is there a rough-in valve required for this faucet?
How large of a vessel sink would you need to use with this faucet?
What is the spout length?
What This Warranty Covers
Belle Forêt warrants that our faucets are free of manufacturing, mechanical and finish defects.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage to the product that has been caused by improper installation, accident, misuse (wheter performed by a contractor, service company or others) or abuse (including the use of harsh or abrasive cleansers) is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty also does not cover any consequential or incidental damages attributable to a faucet defect or to the repair or exchange of a faucet, all of which are expressly excluded from this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What the Period of Coverage is
The coverage of this warranty is for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
At our option, Belle Forêt will either replace the defective part of the fitting, or the entire faucet, excluding labor and other costs incurred in installation, repair or replacement.
Who is Covered
This warranty is calid for the original consumer/purchaser only, and excludes industrial, commercial, or business use of the product.
How to Get Warranty ServiceTo obtain warranty service, please bring your proof of purchase (original sales reciept) to the store or contractor that sold or installed your faucet.
How State Law Relates to the Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other statutory right that vary from state to state.