|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||15|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Hand-hammered texture makes every sink unique and the living finish gracefully ages with time
- Sink is made from 16 gauge copper
- Clips required for undermount installation
- Sink comes with a 3-1/2" drain opening
- Length: 14-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Width: 14-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Length: 12-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Width: 12-3/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Gauge: 16
- Sink Shape: Square
- Installation Type: Undermount
Additional Belle Foret Links
Our SKU: C5KIT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
What This Warranty Covers
Belle Forêt warrants that our faucets are free of manufacturing, mechanical and finish defects.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage to the product that has been caused by improper installation, accident, misuse (wheter performed by a contractor, service company or others) or abuse (including the use of harsh or abrasive cleansers) is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty also does not cover any consequential or incidental damages attributable to a faucet defect or to the repair or exchange of a faucet, all of which are expressly excluded from this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What the Period of Coverage is
The coverage of this warranty is for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
At our option, Belle Forêt will either replace the defective part of the fitting, or the entire faucet, excluding labor and other costs incurred in installation, repair or replacement.
Who is Covered
This warranty is calid for the original consumer/purchaser only, and excludes industrial, commercial, or business use of the product.
How to Get Warranty ServiceTo obtain warranty service, please bring your proof of purchase (original sales reciept) to the store or contractor that sold or installed your faucet.
How State Law Relates to the Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other statutory right that vary from state to state.