|Bathroom Vanity Set||No|
|Cabinet Hardware Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Number Of Doors||4|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Self Closing Slides||No|
|Side Cabinet Included||No|
|Soft Close Slides||No|
|Vanity Cabinet Only||No|
|Vanity Top Color||Black|
|Vanity Top Included||Yes|
|Vanity Top Material||Granite|
Vanity Package Includes:
- Hardwood vanity cabinet
- Granite vanity top
- Two rectangular undermount single basin sinks
Vanity Cabinet Features:
- Constructed of hardwood ensuring durability
- Doors feature inlaid frosted glass for bathrooms striving for that transitional look
- Vanity features 2 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space - drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Vanity features 2 full sized cabinets with matching doors providing ample storage space
- This model is a complete package - includes vanity top and sink
- Complete with matching satin nickel decorative hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
Vanity Top Features:
- Vanity top is constructed of granite providing a sturdy feel and a clean appearance
- Top features two rectangular recessed single basin sink
- Vanity top is equipped with backsplash to help contain any messes to the counter top
- Faucet and waste assembly not included with this model - must be purchased separately
- Sturdy mounting assembly - ensuring safety and reliability
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Vanity Cabinet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 36" (measured from the ground to the countertop surface)
- Cabinet Installation Type: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Number of Doors: 4
Vanity Top and Sink Specifications:
- Vanity Top Depth: 21-1/4" (measured from back edge to front edge of vanity top)
- Vanity Top Width: 60-1/4" (measured from left edge to right edge of vanity top)
- Backsplash Height: 4" (measured from counter surface to top edge)
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
Additional Belle Foret Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Belle Foret Products
Our SKU: BF80024R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
What This Warranty Covers
Belle Forêt warrants that our faucets are free of manufacturing, mechanical and finish defects.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage to the product that has been caused by improper installation, accident, misuse (wheter performed by a contractor, service company or others) or abuse (including the use of harsh or abrasive cleansers) is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty also does not cover any consequential or incidental damages attributable to a faucet defect or to the repair or exchange of a faucet, all of which are expressly excluded from this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What the Period of Coverage is
The coverage of this warranty is for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
At our option, Belle Forêt will either replace the defective part of the fitting, or the entire faucet, excluding labor and other costs incurred in installation, repair or replacement.
Who is Covered
This warranty is calid for the original consumer/purchaser only, and excludes industrial, commercial, or business use of the product.
How to Get Warranty ServiceTo obtain warranty service, please bring your proof of purchase (original sales reciept) to the store or contractor that sold or installed your faucet.
How State Law Relates to the Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other statutory right that vary from state to state.