|Bathroom Vanity Set||No|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Number Of Doors||4|
|Number Of Drawers||4|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Vanity Cabinet Only||Yes|
|Vanity Top Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Vanity top is constructed of hardwood providing a sturdy feel and a clean appearance
- Vanity features 4 full extension drawers providing ample concealed storage space - drawers operate on smooth ball-bearing glides
- Vanity features 2 full sized cabinets with matching doors providing ample storage space
- Complete with matching, decorative antique brass hardware
- Vanity is crated and shipped fully assembled
- Solid construction and assembly provides years of reliable performance
- Overall Height: 37" (measured from ground level to highest point on vanity)
- Overall Depth: 22" (measured from back most to front most part on vanity)
- Overall Width: 72" (measured from left most to right most part on vanity)
- Mounting Style: Free standing
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Number of Doors: 2
- Configuration: Double dresser
Additional Belle Foret Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Belle Foret Products
Our SKU: 80035R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Does this vanity come in a 48" width?
Can you change vanity top colors??
What This Warranty Covers
Belle Forêt warrants that our faucets are free of manufacturing, mechanical and finish defects.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage to the product that has been caused by improper installation, accident, misuse (wheter performed by a contractor, service company or others) or abuse (including the use of harsh or abrasive cleansers) is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty also does not cover any consequential or incidental damages attributable to a faucet defect or to the repair or exchange of a faucet, all of which are expressly excluded from this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What the Period of Coverage is
The coverage of this warranty is for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
What We Will Do to Correct Problems
At our option, Belle Forêt will either replace the defective part of the fitting, or the entire faucet, excluding labor and other costs incurred in installation, repair or replacement.
Who is Covered
This warranty is calid for the original consumer/purchaser only, and excludes industrial, commercial, or business use of the product.
How to Get Warranty ServiceTo obtain warranty service, please bring your proof of purchase (original sales reciept) to the store or contractor that sold or installed your faucet.
How State Law Relates to the Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other statutory right that vary from state to state.