|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||8|
|Interior Handle Style||Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Baldwin 85386003RENT Right Handed Soho Sectional Single Cylinder Handleset
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Soho 85386.RENT Right Handed Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with Soho Interior Lever
The streamlined and modern look of the Soho single cylinder handleset would be a compliment to any front door. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks from the outside with a key and from the inside with a push turn.
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
- Made of solid forged brass for a difference you can feel.
- Polished and Finished By Hand!
- Finishes match those of other Baldwin products for unity of design.
- Solid forged construction is done in the centuries old European tradition!
- Baldwin products features the highest quality and craftsmanship that has been respected for generations.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: 85386.RENT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Distressed Antique Nickel
- Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Non-Lacquered Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Black
- Satin Brass and Black
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The coordinating dummy model is the 85386.lfd or the 85386.rfd
are dummies available for 85386.rent
A. The coordinating dummy model is the 85386.lfd or the 85386.rfd
Deadbolt latches exit from their own deadlatch plates. They do not share plates. The strikes will be about 2.25" long and 1.25" wide.
What are the dimensions of the strike plate for this item? Also does the dead bolt latch come out of the same metal plate as the door latch on the door itself?
A. Deadbolt latches exit from their own deadlatch plates. They do not share plates. The strikes will be about 2.25" long and 1.25" wide.
Tech Support: (800) 566-1986. Please call vendor first before calling Baldwin.
- CC brand manager on email. (email@example.com)
- Liz will reply with our discount and a quote number.
- Have Brand Manager or VAM adjust prices on the PO to match those on the quote.