|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Grip Center to Center||7.26|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Two Point|
Configure your Baldwin 853452642DC Landon Double Cylinder Two Point Handleset with Egg Style Interior Knob
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Baldwin 85345.2DC Landon Double Cylinder Two Point Handleset with Egg Style Interior Knob
Double Cylinder: A double cylinder lock is keyed on both sides of the door and is only locked and unlocked via a key. Often times they are used on doors where glass is near the door that could be easily broken and the thumbturn on a standard single cylinder lock would be accessible. Note: Some images of this product may be of single cylinder version of the lock with a thumbturn on the interior rather than a keyed cylinder.
Caution: Double Cylinder locks can pose a safety hazard in times of emergency due to requiring a key to unlock. Please check local codes before installing.
Greet your guests in style with this classically styled entrance set. The double cylinder deadbolt locks and unlocks from the inside and from the outside with a key. The knob itself does not lock or unlock.
- This is a Two Point Lock and requires 3 bore holes
- The Top Deadbolt is a Double Cylinder Deadbolt that has a Deadbolt Latch and the lower Deadbolt operates the bottom spring latch.
- The Interior Knob locks the thumblatch on the exterior and can be locked by using the lower exterior deadbolt or by using the thumbturn on the interior knob. (see installation instructions for further details)
- Made of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Latch is constructed for exceptional durability and smooth operation. They are reversible to accommodate all door conditions.
- All latches are supplied standard with a full lip strike.
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are constructed of solid brass for strength and security!
- Concealed mounting system means that there are no fasteners visible to accumulate dirt and debris.
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: 85345.2DC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Distressed Antique Nickel
- Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Non-Lacquered Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Black
- Satin Brass and Black
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Tech Support: (800) 566-1986. Please call vendor first before calling Baldwin.
- CC brand manager on email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liz will reply with our discount and a quote number.
- Have Brand Manager or VAM adjust prices on the PO to match those on the quote.