Configure your Baldwin 8241190 Contemporary Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
This traditionally styled deadbolt is both strong and attractive. Whether you have an old home, or a new one, this deadbolt is sure to compliment any decor. The single cylinder function locks and unlocks with a key on the outside and a push button on the inside.
- Deadbolt unit is for a standard 2-1/8" bore hole
- Deadbolt case i8s formed with heavy gauge steel
- Solid Brass Construction
- Grade 1 ANSI Rating
- Adjustable Backset
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- The cylinder housing is protected with a free-turning exterior cylinder guard fabricated from solid brass to resist gripping or twisting
Additional Baldwin Links
Our SKU: 8241
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Distressed Antique Nickel
- Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Lacquered Vintage Brass
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Non-Lacquered Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass No Lacquer
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Black
- Satin Brass
- Satin Brass and Black
- Satin Brass and Brown
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
- Vintage Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Baldwin 8241 does include the thumbturn on the interior side and the latch is included as well. Hope this helps!
Does the Baldwin 8241 Contemporary Single Cylinder Deadbolt comes complete with both the cylindrical and inside turnpeice?
A. The Baldwin 8241 does include the thumbturn on the interior side and the latch is included as well. Hope this helps!
The 8041 is meant for a 1-5/8" bore hole and the 8241 is for a 2-1/8" bore hole.
What is the difference between the 8241 and the 8041
A. The 8041 is meant for a 1-5/8" bore hole and the 8241 is for a 2-1/8" bore hole.
The Baldwin 8241 can have a split finish.
Would I be able to order a Baldwin deadbolt with one finish on the inside and a different finish on the outside?
A. The Baldwin 8241 can have a split finish.
Tech Support: (800) 566-1986. Please call vendor first before calling Baldwin.
- CC brand manager on email. (email@example.com)
- Liz will reply with our discount and a quote number.
- Have Brand Manager or VAM adjust prices on the PO to match those on the quote.