Compare Our Prices
|Backset||1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-3/8", 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4"|
|Handing||Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right|
|Interior Handle Style||Metal Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
Configure your Springfield Single Cylinder Mortise Handleset Trim Set
1. Mortise Lock and Cylinder more info ▼By choosing a door thickness, the mortise box and cylinder specically designed to work with that door thickness and lock will be provided. If Trim Set Only is chosen, no cylinder or mortise box will be included. The product will be a trim only. The trim, however, is not a dummy set and it is assumed that you already have the mortise box and cylinder, or will be purchasing them separately.
2. Handle Style more info ▼Choose the look you want by selecting the knob or lever of your choice!
3. Backset more info ▼The backset of your door is the measurement from the edge of the door to the center of the bore hole. Some products have an adjustable backset latch; however this product does require a designation.
4. Handing more info ▼Certain products are Handed and require a Right or Left designation. When facing your door from the exterior side, whichever side that the hinges are on determines the handing.
5. Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or custom keying.
Two keys provided per key code.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Springfield Single Cylinder Mortise Handleset Trim Set
The quality of style and show. Baldwin Estate Collection tells people that you live to a higher standard. While meticulously detailed for architectural accuracy, this is no hollow beauty. Select from many other products and accessories in the collection to coordinate your entire home and hardware decor package.
Baldwin Estate is a component door hardware system and each component must be purchased separately for a complete package. Choosing the correct components for your particular application can be confusing and frustrating. Baldwin even offers an entire training course on this subject matter. Let our trained professionals choose the correct components based on your measurements and take the hassle out of this process!
- Included Items when configured as TRIM SET ONLY:
- Exterior and Interior Handleset Trim
- Knob(s) or Lever(s)
- NOTE: TRIM SET ONLY IS NOT A DUMMY SET. THE KNOB, LEVER, OR THUMBPIECE HAVE FUNCTIONALITY.
- TRIM SET ONLY IS SUGGESTED ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MORTISE HARDWARE!
- For a Dummy Set, Please see this model in the ".FD" version
- Additional items included when you select a DOOR THICKNESS:
- Mortise Lock (This depends on your door thickness and backset)
- Lock Cylinder(s) (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional spindle if required (This depends on your door thickness)
- Additional latch strike if required (This depends on your backset)
- Blocking ring if required (This depends on your door thickness)
For custom configurations or questions please call us at (888) 649-0865
Additional Baldwin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Baldwin Products
- Shop All Baldwin Springfield Collection Products
Our SKU: 6573.ENTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Distressed Antique Nickel
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
Distressed Venetian Bronze
Lacquered Vintage Brass
Lifetime Polished Brass
Lifetime Polished Nickel
Lifetime Satin Nickel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Satin Brass and Black
Satin Brass and Brown
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
How do you install this lock?
i need to make sure the hardware will fit on the molding of the door. is the exterior dimension called the "backset'"?
what is the bore hole?
I have a door with an existing mortise lock. I need to replace the entrance set. How do I measure my existing mortise lock to make sure that the entrance set I purchase will fit the mortise lock I already have?
A. If you have an existing mortise body you want to continue using, what you will need to do is measure your backset & determine your handing (for an in-swing door just look to see where your hinges are (if on the right its a right handed, if left its left handed). Those are really the specs that must be correct when you go to order a new trim.
Baldwin Springfield Collection
Other Products In The Baldwin Springfield Collection
Springfield Dummy Handleset Trim Set
Hook Style Toilet Paper Holder with Single Post from the Springfield Series
6-1/2 Inch Center to Center Springfield Style Door Pull
Springfield Double Cylinder Mortise Handleset Trim Set
Lifetime LIMITED WARRANTY: Each Baldwin product has been thoroughly inspected to determine that it is in accordance with Baldwin’s high quality standards. Baldwin warrants to each of its applicable direct customers that subject to the contents of the headings of these Conditions of Sale, RETURNED GOODS and STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE, each Baldwin product shall be free from mechanical defects (and each product with The Lifetime™ Finish from Baldwin® shall be free from tarnishing, flaking, pitting, and discoloration) at time of delivery to the applicable direct customer and for the lifetime of the applicable product or for as long as the direct customer owns the product. As Baldwin’s direct customer’s exclusive remedy, Baldwin will, at its option, repair or replace any Baldwin product which is mechanically defective. If a Baldwin product which is the same as the Baldwin product covered by this warranty has been discontinued at the time of repair or replacement or if Baldwin determines, in its sole discretion, that such repair or replacement is inappropriate, Baldwin reserves the right to refund the original purchase price of the defective Baldwin product. This warranty is not intended to be a consumer warranty, is exclusively for the benefit of Baldwin’s applicable direct customer and shall not be transferable.
Except as expressly provided in this warranty to the contrary, (a) BALDWIN MAKES NO, AND DISCLAIMS ALL, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND GUARANTEES (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND(b) BALDWIN SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED OR LIABLE FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS RELATED TO INSTALLATION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OR FOR LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, ANY MATERIAL WHICH IS NOT SOLD BY BALDWIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE BE LONGER THAN the lifetime of the applicable product or for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. This warranty is the only express warranty provided by Baldwin. No employee, representative or agent nor any other person has authority to assume or incur on behalf of Baldwin any obligation or liability in place of or in addition to this warranty.
Each of Baldwin’s direct customers shall receive any claims and take delivery of any allegedly defective Baldwin products from the consumers and shall communicate and otherwise cooperate in a reasonable manner with Baldwin concerning the administration, processing and remedying of such claims, including, but not limited to, delivering repaired or replacement Baldwin products or, in the appropriate case, purchase price refunds to consumers. Please Note: The limited warranty on all locks or latches is void if used in combination with knobs, levers or trim of other than those manufactured by Baldwin and designated for use with the applicable locks or latches.