Compare Our Prices
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Replacement Filter Recommended
Drinking Water Filtration System
The Aqua-Pure Cyst-FF Drinking Water Filtration System is an economical under sink alternative to bottled water that connects to your primary faucet. Ideal for use in the kitchen or the bathroom. This system reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor and cysts. 3/8" push-in fittings and tubing included. Rated at 1.5 gpm Flow Rate and 2,000 gallon capacity.
AquaPure Cyst-FF Features:
- Rated at 1.5 gpm Flow Rate and 2,000 gallon capacity
- 3/8" push-in fittings and tubing included
- Designed to hook up to your existing kitchen or bath faucet for full flow filtration, providing a clean look on your counter
- Reduces CTO and Sediment. The AP Easy Cyst-FF removes 99.95% of filterable Parasitic Protozoan Cysts from your cold water supply right at the sink
- Everything included, no additional parts necessary for most installations
- Easy to install, no special tools required
- Easy to maintain, filter change is a twist
- System is manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- System includes attached mounting bracket
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8" Push-in
- Reduces: Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor and Cyst
- Temperature Range: 40 - 100F
- Pressure Range: 25 - 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 1.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Replacement Filter: C-Cyst-FF
- Replace Filter Every 6 Months
AquaPure Cyst-FF Specifications:
- Height: 15.16"
- Diameter: 3.19"
Additional AquaPure Links
Our SKU: Cyst-FF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued