Compare Our Prices
Drinking Water Filtration System with Faucet
The Aqua-Pure AP-DWS1000 Drinking Water Filtration System is an economical under sink alternative to bottled water that connects to a dedicated faucet. This system reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cyst, mercury, asbestos, VOCs and MTBE. 1/4" push-in fittings and tubing included. Rated at 0.6 gpm Flow Rate and 625 gallons capacity. Includes polished chrome dedicated faucet and tubing.
AquaPure AP-DWS1000 Features:
- Includes polished chrome dedicated faucet and tubing
- Designed with built-in automatic shut-off meter that automatically shuts off the system after 625 gallons as a reminder to change cartridges
- Exclusive sanitary quick change cartridge design to help provide fast and easy cartridge change with minimal effort
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Installation hardware, faucet (AP-DWS1000 only) and pipe connections included for easy installation
- Complete installation manual is enclosed for easy reference and simple installation
- Advanced dual stage carbon block filtration system
- Exclusive quick change filter cartridges
- Inlet Outlet Size: 1/4" Push-in
- Reduces: Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Lead, Cyst, Mercury, Asbestos, VOCs and MTBE
- Temperature Range: 40 - 100F
- Pressure Range: 25 - 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.6 Gallons Per Minute
- Replacement Filter: AP-DW8090
- Replace Filter Every 6 Months
AquaPure AP-DWS1000 Specifications:
- Height: 15.75"
- Diameter: 3.25"
- Width: 10.88"
Additional AquaPure Links
Our SKU: AP-DWS1000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued