|Center to Center||18|
|Collection||Brass and Sterling Traditions|
|Style||Appliance Pulls, Handle Pulls|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
- Solid zinc construction adds durability and a premium feel
- High quality finish is expertly applied and will not wear out with use
- For easy installation, all mounting hardware is included
- Amerock offers a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser
- Center to Center: 18"
- Length: 22-1/4"
- Width: 1-3/16"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Quantity: 1
- Material: Zinc
- Suggested Room Fit: Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen
- BP1302: 3" Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- BP1312: 3-3/4" Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- BP1313: 5" Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- BP1314: 6-1/4" Center to Center Handle Cabinet Pull
- BP1315: 12" Center to Center Handle Appliance Pull
- BP1316 (This Model): 18" Center to Center Handle Appliance Pull
- BP54004: 8" Center to Center Handle Appliance Pull
Amerock is defining cabinet hardware fashion in homes everywhere. Amerock continues to introduce new designs, colors, and finishes, based on constant surveys of decorating trends and consumer preferences. Amerock brings you fresh, lasting looks which appeal to a variety of tastes
Additional Amerock Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Amerock Products
- Shop All Amerock Brass and Sterling Traditions Collection Products
Our SKU: BP1316
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Roman Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Amerock Brass and Sterling Traditions Collection
The Amerock® Corporation warrants that all products protected with the Guardian Lifetime Guarantee™ against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product. If the finish of any of the items protected by the Guardian Lifetime Guarantee™ tarnishes or corrodes, Amerock® will send to the original purchaser, without charge, a new replacement product of the same or comparable style and quality. If a replacement is no longer available, Amerock® will refund to the original purchaser the current retail value of the knob or pull. This warranty does not include removal of the defective product or installation of the replacement product, which are the responsibilities of the original purchaser. This warranty does not cover product failure caused by improper installation, product abuse, casualty, or other abnormal conditions.If a defective knob or pull is encountered, please take the following action to receive a replacement:
- Remove knob or pull from cabinet
- Place in small box or mailing bag
- Enclose a brief description of problem Send prepaid to:
- Amerock Corporation/29 E. Stephenson St./Freeport, IL 61032/Attn: Customer Service
Amerock is not responsible for items lost in shipping. As such, we recommend using a carrier that provides tracking and delivery confirmation.A customer service representative will contact you shortly. Please allow 6-8 weeks for replacement.