|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||12|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Shower Package Includes: shower head, valve trim, shower arm and flange
- The Berwick Collection ties fluid elegance with defined precision
- With a ribbon-like style, Berwick remains steadily classic, yet is reminiscent of sleek, streaming design
- Luxurious rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge included – plugs into valve body
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Rough-in valve sold separately - when adding to cart, this item will be presented
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/4" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-3/4"
- Shower Arm Length: 12"
- Adjustable wall flange
- T430.501: This model
- T430.502: This model + tub spout
- T430.507: This model + FloWise Technology
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Berwick Collection Products
Our SKU: T430.501
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Does this product come with a shower arm?
Does this unit come with a tub spout & diverter? Not shown in pix.
Can the shower head height be more an 5?
do you have to use this specific rough-in valve? or can it be from an existing shower head/trim kit?
A. The American Standard T430.501 requires a specific rough-in valve - we suggest using the R110SS or R115SS Valves. The R110SS has Direct Sweat Connections with Service Stops, and the R115SS valve has Female Thread Inlets with Service Stops. While an older American Standard valve might possibly work, another brand valve simply will not.
Is a rough in valve required?
To operate the lever, do you turn and pull, or turn only?
Can the shower head be tilted?
Can I purchase the shower arm as a part?
Can this shower head be installed on the Green Tea shower arm and flange (part #M9626270020A)? Also, it appears on this shower set that the control is for both volume and temperature. Is that correct?
We don't need the shower head & arm. Do you sell just the shower trim?
What are the difference between these rough-in valves: R110, R110SS, R115, R115SS, R117, and R117SS? And what is the recommended model to be used with this shower?
A. The American Standard T430.501 is recommended for use with all these valves. The differences are: the R110 requires a copper connection. The 'SS' is the screwdriver stops. This means it has set screws, that when tightened, shut off the water to the shower head. The R115 is the IPS version, meaning it requires threaded iron pipe. The R117 is for Pex Pipe and requires a pex pipe connection.
I currently have American Standard Hampton which uses R110 valve. I noticed a question answered below regarding valve and you mentioned R110SS. What's the difference between R110 and R110SS? Will I be able to use this model .501 with just R110 (minus SS)?
Can the flow rate be increased?
Can this product be combined with a hand held shower? If so, what parts would be needed to have the shower head and hand held be on at the same time?
American Standard Berwick Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Berwick Collection
American Standard 7430.801
Berwick Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard T430.502
Berwick Tub and Shower Trim Package with Single Function Rain Shower Head and Diverter Tub Spout
American Standard 7430.821
Berwick Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard 7430.901
Deck Mounted Tub Filler with Lever Handles from the Berwick Series
American Standard 7430.151
Berwick Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.