|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Collection||Reliant 3, Reliant|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Escutcheon Height||6.75, 6|
|Escutcheon Width||6.75, 6|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime, Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Valve trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with Scald Guard
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing supply lines
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Swinging temperature handle allows for pin-point control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6-4/5"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Cartridge features Scald Guard
- Rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Reliant Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard T385.500
Our SKU: T385.500
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The American Standard T385.500 uses the R120 valve and the 023529-0070A is the replacement cartridge.
Will the T385.500 fit my faucet with 023529-0070A cartridge
A. The American Standard T385.500 uses the R120 valve and the 023529-0070A is the replacement cartridge.
The American Standard T385.500 is only available in chrome and satin nickel.
Do you have this trim kit in polished brass like the picture, or is it just chrome as in description?
A. The American Standard T385.500 is only available in chrome and satin nickel.
The American Standard T385.500 is constructed from brass.
Is the backplate metal or plastic?
The American Standard T385.500 is constructed from brass.
American Standard Reliant Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Reliant Collection
American Standard 4205.104
Reliant Plus Pullout Kitchen Faucet$102.58-$154.73(22)
American Standard 4205.001
Reliant Plus Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray$109.53-$109.53(20)
American Standard 7385.004
Reliant 3 Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain$61.20-$87.43(6)
American Standard 7385.003
Reliant 3 Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Gri...$69.43-$97.20(7)
American Standard T385.501
Reliant Shower Trim Package with Single Function S...$40.11-$55.54
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.