|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Valve trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- A swinging dial allows for pin-point control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7-7/8"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Green Tea Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard T010.730
Our SKU: T010.730
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The American Standard T010.730 comes in two different finishes either chrome, or stainless steel. Different collections offer different finish options, this collection only has two.
It looks like the green tea line has some polished chrome or chrome finishes. So to complete our bathroom we would have 2 different finishes? And are they compatible or complementary ? Thank you.
A. The American Standard T010.730 comes in two different finishes either chrome, or stainless steel. Different collections offer different finish options, this collection only has two.
American Standard Green Tea Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Green Tea Collection
American Standard 3571.448WCK2
Green Tea 60" Acrylic Air / Whirlpool Combo Bathtu...$3,723.20-$3,909.10
American Standard 7010.801
Green Tea Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Pullout ...$248.40-$372.03(11)
American Standard 3572.002
Green Tea 66" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Reversi...$733.00-$832.65(1)
American Standard 3574.002
Green Tea 60" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Reversi...$778.62-$874.90
American Standard 3573.002
Green Tea 72" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Reversi...$752.00-$848.90
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.