- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Valve constructed from solid brass
- Accepts all American Standard mixing valve trims and cartridges
- Designed for IPS inlet/outlet connections
- Integrated service stops allow for turning off water at the valve
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - preventing valve rocking
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Note - this is a rough-in valve only - valve trim with cartridge is required to complete unit
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
Our SKU: R701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The American Standard R701 works with a lot of different volume controls that American Standard makes. The T064.700 and T430.700 are two that can work.
No information is provided about what trim fits or doesn't fit the valve. What are the handle choices??
A. The American Standard R701 works with a lot of different volume controls that American Standard makes. The T064.700 and T430.700 are two that can work.
The American Standard R701 is transfered from the original water source. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
How do you configure this valve with no apparent hot cold supply connections?
A. The American Standard R701 is transfered from the original water source. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.