|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Handle Style||Wrist Blade|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy – faucet is easy-to-clean and extremely durable
- Faucet is covered under American Standard’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- American Standard’s line of bathroom faucets are engineered to look beautiful, function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Includes Wall escutcheons
- Ceramic Disc Valving assures drip-free for life performance
- Top brace provides additional support
- Vacuum breaker prevents back flow
- 1/2" Female NPT Inlets
- Offset Shanks with integral check valves
- Adjustable Centers: 6" - 10"
- 3/4" Threaded hose end
- Offset shanks, with integral check valves, provide adjustable centers from 6" - 10"
- Includes Wall escutcheons
- ADA compliant
- LEAD LAW WARNING: This product is NOT lead free and can only be installed in non-potable applications. It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption.
Additional American Standard Links
Our SKU: 8354.112
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Rough Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.