|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- With a drip-free performance this faucet is built to last
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Spout swivels 180 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 7-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 2
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 8"
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- 2 handles included
- 7298.252: This model
- 7293.252: High-arch version of this model
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Heritage Collection Products
Our SKU: 7298.252
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Does the Am. Stan. 7298.252 meet CA requirements? How high is the spout where the hot and cold meet?
how long is the spout from the base to the end of the discharge
Does Am Stan 7298.252 require any type of cartridge that need to be changed at some point in time?
I assume the faucet swivels????
what is the distance from handles /hole in porselin sink ?
Can the head be changed to accomodate portable dishwasher connection?
A. Yes, the American Standard 7298.252 head can be changed to accommodate a portable dishwasher, but American Standard doesn't make the attachment. You can get one at a local hardware store. I hope this helps. Please contact me directly with additional questions or to place an order.
How do i get this with metal levers/handles?
How do you install the faucet without damaging the chrome finish.
Does the 7298.252 have porcelain handles?
American Standard Heritage Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Heritage Collection
American Standard 7293.252
Heritage Kitchen Faucet
American Standard 7100.271H
Heritage Cold Only Bar / Prep Faucet with Wrist Blade Handles
American Standard 7100.241H
Heritage Cold Only Bar / Prep Faucet
American Standard 2806.002
Heritage 72" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Reversible Drain - Lifetime Warranty
American Standard 7293.152
Double Handle Wall Mounted Laundry Faucet with Metal Lever Handles from the Heritage Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.