|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||7|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.13|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: tub spout, valve trim, shower head, shower arm and flange
- The Hampton Collection has everything needed to rejuvenate and renew the bathroom
- Featuring a simple, straight-forward design and subtle scrolling that augment the fixture's smoothness
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Two-handle configuration – one controls hot, the other cold
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Includes 1/4 turn washerless ceramic disc valve cartridges for a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 3" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is included
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 5"
- Shower Arm Length: 7"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- 7220.732: This model
- 7221.732: This model without tub spout
- 7225.733: This model with third (diverting) handle
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Hampton Collection Products
Our SKU: 7220.732
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Chrome / Polished Brass
Satin / Brass
Satin / Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
18 Questions from the Community
Is this a restricted flow faucet? Does one handle control cold and the other contro hot water?
What finish is closest to brushed nickel plate? The satin or the satin chrome?
Does this product come with a shut off valve?
Is the shower head multi function? Does this mean that the shower head has more than one option for water flow?
A. The American Standard 7220.732 is a single function showerhead. If the description had said that the showerhead was multifunction, then yes it would mean that there are different water pressures that you can set the showerhead to.
is rough in valve include
How do I specify the porcelain cross handles for this unit? Do all the handle options come in the same trim package?
How do I specify double faucets with metal cross?
Do you have a sink faucet to match this showerhead?
Is there a matching drain and overflow plate?
Would this fit an existing Kohler faucet system?
Does this item come with a tub drain?
Does this include all I will need for installation?
Is this product American made?
I need just the handles in bronze for this. Where can I order just the handles (whole outer assembly)?
I have an existing American Standard faucet; could I get the Hampton handles and swap them?
Can this set be used with a Kohler bathtub? It will be all new installation.
is this satin finish nickel or brass?
is this nickel satin
American Standard Hampton Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Hampton Collection
American Standard 7881.732
Hampton Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard 7871.712
Hampton Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard 7221.732
Hampton Shower Trim Package with Single Function Shower Head
American Standard 4771.732
Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray and Cover Plate
American Standard 7225.713
Triple Handle Tub and Shower Valve with Porcelain Lever Handles, Single Function Showerhead and Non-Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.