|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
|Spout Height||5.188, 5.19|
Electronic Lavatory Faucet with AC Power, Touch Free Temp Control and 0.5GPM Flow Rate from the Ceratronic Collection
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free and built to last.
- EXCLUSIVE Touch-Less Hot/Cold Temperature Adjustment.
- Temp controlled by putting hand near Red "HOT" or Blue "COLD" LED on spout.
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- Cast brass construction with single post mounting.
- Vandal Resistant.
- Sensor & electronic controls are fully enclosed and water resistant.
- Operates on AC permanent power.
- Factory-installed stainless steel flex hose with 3/8" compression connection, 15" length.
- Integral in-line strainer prevents clogging.
- Water pressure range from 20 to 125 psi.
- Order deck plate and remote control separately.
- Low Lead: Complies with CA AB1953 and VT S152.
- Temperature Mixing: The water temperature gradually decreases/increases to a desired setting through a cyclic mixing valve.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Ceratronic Collection Products
Our SKU: 6058.105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Ceratronic Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Ceratronic Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.