|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||0|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body constructed of Vandal-Resistant brass
- Covered under American Standards Limited Lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Electronic faucet with Selectronic® proximity operation.
- DC powered version - no outlet required
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: American Standard products live longer in one place than most people. Despite their unsurpassed quality, all American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely, if ever, needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer’s peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market.
- Lead Free: Through their innovations in brass alloy formulation, all of American Standard’s sink faucets are certified to be lead-free. While providing water that is safe enough to drink, these faucets maintain the quality, performance and unmatched style that customers of American Standard have come to know and love.
- Overall Height: 7.125" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5.125" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5.5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Selectronic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard 6055.105
Our SKU: 6055.105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Selectronic Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Selectronic Collection
American Standard 6065.161
Selectronic 1.6 GPF Exposed Toilet Flush Valve for...$276.76-$276.76
American Standard 6065.121
1.28 gpf Exposed Toilet Flush Valve for 1-1/2" Top...$309.12-$309.12
American Standard 6063.051
0.5 gpf Exposed Urinal Flush Valve for 3/4" Top Sp...$372.60-$372.60
American Standard 6056.105
Electronic Bathroom Faucet with Selectronic Techno...$323.15-$323.15
American Standard 6065.761
Selectronic Series Dual Flush Exposed Toilet Flush...$330.94-$330.94
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.