Compare Our Prices
|Faucet Centers||10, 12, 6, 8|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- With a drip-free performance this faucet is built to last
- Insulated side spray with 48" hose
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 13" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-5/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 4
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 6" - 12"
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 3-1/2" thick
- 2 handles included
- 4751.732: This model
- 2770.732: Bar/prep (smaller) version of this model without side spray
- 4771.732: This model + integrated cover plate
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Hampton Collection Products
Our SKU: 4751.732
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
does the faucet swivel?
Do you have White Ceramic Handles for this Faucet
can we buy this faucet without the sprayer?
does the spout go up 13 inches and how far does it go out, I was looking for something 9-10 inches high and goes out about 81/2 to 9 inches
Will this faucet accept a swivel spray nozzle?
chrome vs satin finish does one hold up longer and is the satin finish solid stainless
Does it have cross bar handles
Is this product American made?
Does this come with a dishwasher air gap?
This faucet does not have an escutcheon. Does it need one?
What is the weight of this product?
The side spray has broken. We need a whole new assembly. Where to find & cost?
What is the diameter of the lever handles?
Can this faucet be installed without the sprayer being connected?
how do i buy cold water cartage
is there a coordinating soap dispenser available as an accessory?
is the satin finish nickel or stainless?
American Standard Hampton Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Hampton Collection
American Standard 7225.713
Triple Handle Tub and Shower Valve with Porcelain Lever Handles, Single Function Showerhead and Non-Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
American Standard 7220.712
Double Handle Tub and Shower Valve with Porcelain Lever Handles, Single Function Showerhead and Diverter Tub Spout from the Hampton Collection
American Standard 7881.732
Hampton Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard T215.710
Hampton Tub and Shower Trim Package with Single Function Shower Head and Diverter Tub Spout
American Standard 7221.712
Double Handle Shower Valve Trim with Porcelain Lever Handles and Single Function Showerhead from the Hampton Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.