|Gallons Per Flush||1.6, 1.0|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Bowl Required
Toilet Seat Required
Replaced by model 4133A.218
Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 2886.216 - Elongated toilet with chair-height bowl
- 2887.216 - Elongated toilet with shorter-height bowl
- 2888.216 - Round-front Toilet with chair-height bowl
- 2889.216 - Round-front Toilet with shorter-height bowl
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty - 5 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean
- Dual flush technology allows user to select from two different flush rates after each use
- Top mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each tank
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Flow Rate: 1.6, 1.0 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
Tank Technologies / Benefits:
- 2” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a standard 2” valve opening. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard H2Option Collection Products
Our SKU: 4339.216
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard H2Option Collection
Other Products In The American Standard H2Option Collection
American Standard 2889.216
H2Option Round-Front Two-Piece DUAL FLUSH Toilet w...$286.65-$286.65(30)
American Standard 3705.216
H2Option Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with EverClean...$137.00-$155.19(12)
American Standard 3708.216
H2Option Round-Front Toilet Bowl Only with EverCle...$61.11-$77.31(3)
American Standard 3706.216
H2Option Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with EverClean...$92.88-$117.95(5)
American Standard 2886.216
H2Option Elongated Two-Piece DUAL FLUSH Toilet wit...$374.40-$374.40(37)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.