Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- With a drip-free performance this faucet is built to last
- Insulated faucet spray head
- Pre-rinse, semi-professional coiled spring neck
- Multi-function spray / stream spray wand
- Smooth single handle operation
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Pre-Rinse Style: Those seeking a kitchen faucet with substance will be very pleased with the American Standard Pekoe pre-rinse, semi-professional faucet. Industrious by nature, the Pekoe strikes a perfect balance between the functionality of commercial dish-washing station faucets, and the design trends of high-end modern day kitchens. Read the reviews. People love this faucet.
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Overall Height: 21-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/4" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- 4332.350: This model
- 4332.300: This model without pre-rinse spout
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Pekoe Collection Products
Our SKU: 4332.350
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
32 Questions from the Community
What is the flow rate?
Is the spray head metal?
Can it be installed with an escutcheon?
Is there a companion soap dispenser in a matching stainless steel finish?
Can it easily be installed on the Rohl Shaw farmhouse sink (3018) ?
how far does the sprayer pull out?
how far does the sprayer pull down from it's home position?
What is the overall height of the faucet when " docked".
What is an ecutcheon? I don't see in the picutres where I can push the faucet to the side out of the way.
How tall is this faucet?
how long is the hose? Once disconnected from the dock what is the maximum reach?
where is this faucet made?
Is this faucet made in the US?
are any parts of the faucet made of plastic? what country is this made in?
Can you start/stop the water flow from the faucet head?
What do the 002 and 075 codes denote? Does this mean it's a cheaper model? I don't want a plastic spray head.
Is there a companion piece to cover an existing second hole?
I just want to be sure that all parts of this faucet are metal. Are any of the parts plastic?
can you get a matching american standard escutcheon plate (10 inches)
What is the distance from the bottom of the spray head to the top of the counter? It looks like it is very low to the sink. Thanks
what material is the hose made of?
If the faucet is in spray mode and turned off then on, does it stay in spray mode or revert to stream mode?
How far from the wall should this faucet be installed?
What is the distance from the base of the faucet to the spray head?
Does the faucet swivel? If so, how much?
Can the handle be placed in the middle or on the left side of faucet when mounted?
does the on/off lever pull forward only or front to back. If front to back need to know required space to tile
Is it possible to mount the faucet so that the lever is "in front" as opposed to the side. This would allow your hand to be over the basin of the sink as you used the lever and water dripping from your hand to fall in the sink, not on the deck.
I have received conflicting info re the material of the spray head. What parts of this faucet are metal? What parts are plastic?
Is the grip to hold the water plastic or not? I would like everything metal.
Does this faucet require a rough in?
Does the spray stay cool to the touch when dispensing hot water?
American Standard Pekoe Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Pekoe Collection
American Standard 4332.410
Pekoe Pullout Bar / Prep Faucet
American Standard 4332.300
Pekoe Pullout Kitchen Faucet
American Standard 4332.400
Pekoe Pullout Bar / Prep Faucet
American Standard 4332.100
Pekoe Pullout Kitchen Faucet
American Standard 4332.001
Pekoe Pullout Kitchen Faucet
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.