We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Min & Max Adjustments (in)||.5|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Shower Door Height||72|
|Shower Door Width||24|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Glass shower enclosures may be installed on custom tile bases or combined with an American Standard shower base for streamlined installation
- Constructed of durable 1/4" thick tempered glass and complemented by all-metal profiles and guide rails
- A framed design gives a classic, sturdy look and feel to the shower
- Pivot/Hinged shower door operation gives an impressive look to any shower unit and gives the feeling of more space as you utilize the shower
- Add a simple shower head or advanced American Standard shower system to create your perfect shower experience
- Shower enclosures from American Standard offer flawless functionality and durability for a lifetime
- Door is reversible for left or right drain showers
- 1/2" adjustment allowance for un-square wall niches makes for an easy installation
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Overall Height: 72" (measured from bottom to top of enclosure)
- Overall Width: 38" (measured from left to right of enclosure)
- Overall Depth: 38" (measured from back to front of enclosure)
- Maximum Door Opening: 24"
- Range of Finished Openings: 24" to 24" (door will accommodate finished openings within this range)
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- Installation Type: Corner
- Opening Direction: Reversible (depending upon installation configuration)
- Number of Glass Panels: 3
- Side Panel Dimensions: 18-1/2" X 72"
- Shower Door Dimensions: 24" X 72"
- 3838.Y1KNEO: This model
- 3838.Y1KBNEO: This model less shower walls
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Acrylux Collection Products
Our SKU: 3838.Y1KNEO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
I have a area of 38" x 38" without sheetrock. Is this a direct to stud installation (no sheetrock) on the walls and base? Is there a matching no clog toilet with a 10 inch rough?
A. per American Standard's spec sheet this can mount directly to the studs. Here is a link to the spec sheet: http://www.americanstandard-us.com/assets/documents/amstd/spec/SpecSheet_2318.pdf. American Standard offers model 2998.010 as a 10" rough in toilet.
Is the surround one piece or three panels?
How many shelves are there for storage.
Can the doors be changed to another style?
Can the door style be changed?
Two questions: Location of the drain hole in the base and do the walls have tile as in the picture and if not, does it have to be installed?
Is there a 36"x36" and/or 34"x34" model in this type?
Is the door to this unit reversible?
how long would it take to receive this item in Bone and if you have brushed/satin nickel finish??
is the center of the drain located 12" from each back wall
Are the installation instructions available online? This will be a DIY project and I want to understand how the walls attach to the studs.
A. If you look at the "Specification Sheet", listed on the product page in a pdf file, it will show you pictures of how the walls attach to the studs. Also, you can call American Standard and speak with their tech guys if you have questions. Their number is 1.800.327.9387.
American Standard Acrylux Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Acrylux Collection
American Standard 6032Y1.ST-L
Acrylux 60" X 31" Reinforced Acrylic Shower Pan - Single threshold, Left Drain
American Standard 6032Y1.ST-R
Acrylux 60" X 31" Reinforced Acrylic Shower Pan - Single threshold, Right Drain
American Standard 6032Y1.102
Acrylux 59-7/8" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Right Hand Drain
American Standard 3636Y1.ST
Acrylux 36" X 36" Reinforced Acrylic Shower Pan - Single threshold, Center Drain
American Standard 6032Y1.SW
Acrylux 60" X 32" Reinforced Acrylic Shower Wall Kit - All 3 Walls for Alcove Installs
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.