|Number Of Bathers||1|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime shower base warranty
- Constructed of the highest quality acrylic material - making it scratch and stain resistant
- Shower bases are reinforced with fiberglass - ensuring durability and longevity
- These high-gloss bases are intended to be used in custom shower applications - combine with an American Standard shower enclosure or shower walls and doors
- Shower bases from American Standard deliver a smart alternative to the time and expense involved in custom tile
- A slip-resistant bottom and integrated tile flanges come standard for a safe bathing experience
- Raised edges prevent water leakage over the pre-existing thresholds
- Optional acrylic/ABS back-walls available
- Base is designed around ease of installation and providing the very best value on the market
- Note: shower bases are commonly referred to as shower trays, shower receptors or shower floors
- Height: 6" (dimensions in inches from top to bottom of base fixture)
- Width: 38-1/4" (dimensions in inches from left to right of base fixture)
- Depth: 38-1/4" (dimensions in inches from front to back of base fixture)
- Base Shape: Neo
- Installation Type: Corner
- Number of Thresholds: 3
- Drain Placement: Rear
- Drain Size: 3-1/4" (diameter of drain outlet)
- 3838.NEOTS: This model
- 3838.NEO: This model with raised profile
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Town Square Collection Products
Our SKU: 3838.NEOTS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 3838.NEOTS is a custom sized Neo Angle shower base and needs a customer ordered set of doors from American Standard.
What shower doors will work with American standard 3838.NEOTS BASE?
A. The American Standard 3838.NEOTS is a custom sized Neo Angle shower base and needs a customer ordered set of doors from American Standard.
The American Standard 3838.NEOTS will work with the American Standard AMOPQF1.436.
What shower doors will fit this base
A. The American Standard 3838.NEOTS will work with the American Standard AMOPQF1.436.
American Standard Town Square Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Town Square Collection
American Standard 2555.801
Town Square Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed ...$252.20-$351.65(15)
American Standard 2742.448WCK2
Town Square 71-1/2" Acrylic Air / Whirlpool Combo ...$4,143.75-$4,351.10
American Standard 4216.128
Town Square Luxury Toilet Tank with Performance Fl...$159.28-$251.55(9)
American Standard 0700.004
Town Square 23-1/8" Drop In Fireclay Bathroom Sink$156.65-$156.65(13)
American Standard 0700.008
Town Square 23-1/8" Drop In Fireclay Bathroom Sink$156.65-$156.65(10)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.