- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of an acrylic-capped solid surface material that is beautiful, durable and repairable
- Surface material is reinforced with fiberglass for maximum durability
- Shower modules are intended for use in a custom shower installation - combine with a shower base and door for a complete and unique shower
- This model features 2 side panels and 1 back panel - designed for alcove installations
- Choosing the Acrylux Collection from American Standard is a decision to create a beautiful shower that will last for years
- Features 2 shelves to store toiletries
- Integrated footrest for soaping and shaving
- Integral rubber gasket between the panels provides a water-tight seal
- A pin-and-slot design makes for easy panel alignment
- All hardware required for installation of shower walls is included
- Note: These are the tub or shower walls only - a shower pan and door must be purchased separately to complete the unit
- Height (Back Panel): 70" (measured top-to-bottom)
- Width (Back Panel): 36" (measured left-to-right)
- Back Panel Thickness: 1"
- Height (Side Panel): 70" (measured top-to-bottom)
- Width (Side Panel): 36" (measured left-to-right)
- Side Panel Thickness: 1"
- Integrated Accessories: shelves and footrest
- 3636Y1.SW: This model
- 3232Y1.SW: 32" version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Acrylux Collection Products
Our SKU: 3636Y1.SW
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 3636Y1.SW will need the 3636Y1.ST 36" x 36" Shower Base. This item currently would need to be special ordered from American Standard
is there a base available?
A. The American Standard 3636Y1.SW will need the 3636Y1.ST 36" x 36" Shower Base. This item currently would need to be special ordered from American Standard
The American Standard 3636Y1.SW is 36" in width.
What is the width of the unit?
A. The American Standard 3636Y1.SW is 36" in width.
American Standard Acrylux Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Acrylux Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.