|Collection||Cadet Pro, Cadet, Everclean|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Water Area||9 x 8|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
Toilet Tank Required
Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 215AA.104 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- 215AB.104 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 12" rough-in
- 215AB.004 - Complete toilet with left-hand tank lever and 10" rough-in
- 216AD.004 - Complete toilet with triangle tank, left-hand lever and 12" rough-in
American Standard Cadet Pro 3517A.101 Features:
- Elongated Right Height bowl only
- Quick and quiet, industry-leading flushing system with PowerWash rim out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- EverClean porcelain surface
- Covered under American Standard's limited 5 year warranty
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing / Benefits:
- 3” flush valve: The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 degree cleaning: Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet: A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” fully glazed trapway: Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
- PowerWash Rim: During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within and inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
American Standard Cadet Pro 3517A.101 Other Technologies / Benefits:
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel sink messes.
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to compliment nearly any bathroom design.
American Standard Cadet Pro 3517A.101 Specifications:
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 10" or 12" rough-in dependent on tank (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor) -
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9" X 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-1/2"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Cadet Pro Collection Products
Our SKU: 3517A.101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Cadet Pro Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Cadet Pro Collection
American Standard 4188A.104
Cadet Pro 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank with Performance Fl...$68.90-$85.15(10)
American Standard 215AA.104
Cadet Pro Elongated Two-Piece Toilet with EverClea...$239.85-$297.70(6)
American Standard 216AD.004
Cadet Pro Elongated Two-Piece Corner Toilet Right ...$325.65-$406.90(4)
American Standard 216BD.004
Cadet Pro Round Two-Piece Corner Toilet with Perfo...$310.70-$388.05(4)
American Standard 4188B.104
Cadet Pro Toilet Tank with Performance Flushing Sy...$118.90-$150.80(11)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.