Compare Our Prices
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Flow Rate/GPM (Showerhead)||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Shower Arm Reach||6.5|
|Showerhead Flow Rate||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Tub Spout Reach||5.13|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: tub spout, valve trim, shower head, shower arm and flange
- The Colony Collection brings total flexibility to bathroom décor
- American Standard faucets are engineered to work flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function shower head
- Multi-function cartridge - separate handles control volume and temperature independently
- Three-handle configuration – left and right handles control hot / cold water. Middle handle diverts between shower / tub spout
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions - no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Rough-in valve sold separately - when adding to cart, this item will be presented
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard shower finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the brass, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard shower finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- TRIMendous Universal Valve Bodies: Should you ever change your mind about the style of your bathroom and wish to change out the fixtures, this shower trim package can easily be swapped out for any other American Standard shower trim without having to break into the wall and replace the valve. The Universal valve body and trim assemblies make the switch a breeze.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Separate dial for volume control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 1-3/4" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete versatility
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3"
- Shower Arm Length: 6-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- 3375.502: This model
- 3275.502: This model without FloWise Technology
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Colony Collection Products
Our SKU: 3375.502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Chrome / Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet include the valve? If not what valve works with it?
does hot and cold only operate in same direction? both operate counterclockwise and id like to be able to operate hot side clockwise?
What size hookups does this valve have? 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch.
Is this ready to install by my plumber and no other parts needed, all included?
How long is the center lever from valve center to tip?
Is there extensions available for stems (deep rough in kit)?
American Standard Colony Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Colony Collection
American Standard 2486.010
Colony Round-Front Two-Piece Toilet - 10" Rough In
American Standard 4006.016
Colony Toilet Tank
American Standard 3190.016
Colony Round-Front Toilet Bowl Only
American Standard 731100-400
Colony Pedestal Only
American Standard 2437.012
Colony Elongated Two-Piece Toilet and Right Height Bowl
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.