|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flush Type||Pressure Assisted, Siphon Jet|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.1|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted with Rear Outlet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||10 x 12|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Toilet Seat Required
- Fully covered under a 2 year limited warranty - 2 times the industry standard of one year
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted trip lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- ADA compliant
- Wax outlet rings are not recommended - must use neoprene or graphite-felt
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean Surface - Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height -Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- WaterSense -To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, American Standard has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. Many American Standard toilets are equipped with low GPF tanks; meaning they use less water, while continuing to meet superior performance standards.
- Overall Height: 30-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 13-5/8" (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet in floor)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.1 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 10" x 12" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 7-1/2"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
- 2878.100 - This model
- 2878.016 - This model with 1.6 gallons-per-flush
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Yorkville Collection Products
Our SKU: 2878.100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Yorkville Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Yorkville Collection
American Standard 2876.100
FloWise Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Left Mount...$442.88-$598.49(1)
American Standard 3701.001
Yorkville Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with Right He...$211.88-$288.13
American Standard 3703.001
Yorkville Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with Right He...$311.74-$386.95(1)
American Standard 2876.016
Yorkville Pressure-Assisted Elongated 1.6 GPF Toilet$442.88-$442.88(1)
American Standard 2878.016
Yorkville Right Height™ Pressure Assisted Elongate...$542.74-$697.31(1)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.