|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Collection||Town Square, Everclean|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wax Ring Kit Required
American Standard Town Square 2847.128 Features:
- One-piece elongated toilet
- Right Height bowl
- Left mounted tank lever
- Concealed trapway
- Industry-leading PowerWash rim and flush completely clears the bowl quickly and quietly
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- EverClean porcelain surface
- Covered under American Standard's limited 10 year warranty
- Includes slow-close toilet seat with push-button removal for easy cleaning
American Standard Town Square 2847.128 Flush Technologies / Benefits:
- PowerWash Rim: During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within and inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
American Standard Town Square 2847.128 Other Technologies / Benefits:
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel sink messes.
Water Efficient: American Standard won the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for their dedication to eco-friendly products. Their faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets without compromising performance.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to compliment nearly any bathroom design.
American Standard Town Square 2847.128 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 30-3/4" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-7/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-1/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough-in: 12" (measured from the wall behind the toilet to center of the waste outlet hole in the floor)
- Flush valve size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway size: 2" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Tank trip lever placement: Left
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Town Square Collection Products
Our SKU: 2847.128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Town Square Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Town Square Collection
American Standard 2742.068C
Town Square 71-1/2" Acrylic Air Bathtub with Cente...$2,528.50-$2,653.30
American Standard 4216.128
Town Square Luxury Toilet Tank with Performance Fl...$166.85-$251.55(9)
American Standard 4832.ST
Town Square 48" X 32" Reinforced Acrylic Shower Pa...$436.63-$463.91(2)
American Standard 2748.002
Town Square 59-1/2" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with C...$780.65-$780.65
American Standard 2742.002
Town Square 71-1/2" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with C...$860.60-$903.50(2)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.