We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Bathers||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number of Jets||6|
Town Square 60" x 42" EverClean Whirlpool Bath Tub with Center Drain
Enjoy total relaxation in the hushed environment provided by our revolutionary EcoSilent whirlpools. Featuring the EcoSilent whirlpool pump, these luxurious ultra-quiet, ultra-efficient whirlpools use 50% less energy than standard whirlpools. Combined with the antimicrobial EverClean system, silent air controls, and multidirectional adjustable jets, EcoSilent whirlpools melt your stress away.
- Stay clean combination hydro and air massage system
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Tub for two with center drain and dual backrests
- Integrated faucet/accessory deck areas
- Deck-mounted air switch On/Off
- Available in several finishes
- Dimensions: 59-3/4" L x 41-3/4" W x 23" H
- Product Weight: 110 lbs.
- Weight with Water / Floor Loading: 611 lbs. / 40 lbs. per sq.ft.
- Overflow Height: 12-1/2"
- Capacity: 60 gal.
- Whirlpool Minimum Operating Volume: 55 gal.
About the American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool System
- Quite Operation - The new EcoSilent whirlpool pump and motor have been integrated into a single unit, which all but eliminates the noise and vibration found in conventional whirlpools.
- Reduced Power Consumption - The EcoSilent pump and inline heater (Sold Separately) work together to provide powerful, yet relaxing hydrotherapy, maintaining the desired bath-water temperature while cutting energy consumption virtually in half. The pump and motor are water-cooled, which eliminates the need for external ventilation and also transfers the motor’s heat into the whirlpool water, helping to keep it warm.
- Stays Cleaner Longer - All EcoSilent whirlpools feature the exclusive EverClean whirlpool circulation system from American Standard, which helps whirlpools stay cleaner, longer. A safe, patented silver-ion antimicrobial agent molded directly into the EcoSilent piping, so EverClean is always working, inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, algae and fungus on the pipes.
About the American Standard EverClean System:
- American Standard whirlpools and air baths come standard with our exclusive EverClean system. It's a system that helps keep itself clean longer. The system incorporates a permanent glaze additive right into the circulation piping to protect the pipes from mold, mildew, algae and fungus that could cause deterioration or staining of the pipes.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Town Square Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard 2748.428WC
Our SKU: 2748.428WC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Town Square Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Town Square Collection
American Standard 0780.008
27" Fireclay Pedestal Top with 8" Centers from the...$218.92-$382.20(1)
American Standard 3071.000
Town Square Elongated Luxury Toilet Bowl Only with...$203.54-$281.58(3)
American Standard 2555.201
Town Square Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Speed C...$122.50-$172.30(6)
American Standard 2555.061
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Town Squa...$60.44-$62.81(1)
American Standard 5214.110
Elongated Toilet Seat from the Town Square Collection$59.99-$69.00(5)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.