|Valve Replacement Instructions|
|Flush Technology||Champion 4|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||4|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Configure your Townsend Round-Front Two-Piece Toilet with EverClean Surface and Right Height Bowl
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under a 10 year warranty - 10 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are notoriously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape - space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Champion 4 Flushing:
- Accelerator 4” flush valve – The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4” valve opening from all directions. 1.6 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2” flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3” flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-3/8” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The industry-leading 2-3/8” diameter chute also allows for solids with a nearly 70% greater mass exit without clogging.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Right Height – Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
- Overall Height: 34-3/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-3/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-7/8" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-3/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 6-1/2"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Townsend Collection Products
Our SKU: 2735.014
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Which slow-close plastic toilet seat should I order for the 2735.014 toilet?
What is the legnth/depth of this toilet?
What is the overall height of this toiler from finished floor to top of the tank lid?
The spec sheet does not indicate this is a Champion 4. Which is it?
Is this Townsend a Champion 4? The spec sheet does not say so.
A. The American Standard 2735.014 is a Champion 4. It features the Champion 4 Flushing system performance platform as it says in the product features. It also states this in the specification sheet "Features Champion® Flushing System performance platform" The Townsend is the collection type.
The product features shown here for the American Standard 2735.014 note a 4" flush valve. The link to the spec sheet brings up info on a model number 2735.016 which states that the flush valve is 3". What is the correct flush valve size for the The American Standard 2735.014 toilet?
Is the color "Linen" like the offwhite or Biscuit color?
What is the equivalent of the American Standard 2735.014 but with an elongate bowl? I see 2733.014, but it does not mention the "ever-clean" bowl.
American Standard Townsend Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Townsend Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.