|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Pump Placement||Left, Right|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Ellisse 69" x 39" Oval EcoSilent Salon Bath Tub with Combo Massage, EverClean and Chromatherapy
Get the best of both worlds. Our EcoSilent Combo Massage System combines American Standard’s exclusive antimicrobial EverClean Air Bath system, our revolutionary ultra-quiet, ultra-efficient EcoSilent Whirlpool system with factory-installed heater, and our Chromatherapy in-bath lighting system. Choose from a variety of massage options ranging from a gentle air bubble massage to an invigorating water jet massage all while enjoying peace of mind.
All American Standard EcoSilent Combo Massage systems feature the industry’s only Limited lifetime warranty with free, in-home service as long as you own your bath, so you can spend more time relaxing and less time worrying.
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Pre-leveled tub bottom
- Pre-drilled for grab bars (must be purchased separately)
- EcoSilent Whirlpool System
- Ultra quiet, makes 70% less noise
- Ultra-efficient, uses 50% less energy
- Electronic On/Off control
- Two silent air volume controls
- EverClean Air Bath System
- Chromatherapy lighting system
- Factory installed in-line whirlpool heater
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 69-1/4" L x 38" W x 19-3/4" H
- Product Weight: 107 lbs.
- Weight with Water / Floor Loading: 640 lbs. / 35 lbs. per sq.ft.
- Overflow Height: 13"
- Capacity: 64 gal.
About the American Standard EcoSilent Whirlpool System
- Quite Operation - The new EcoSilent whirlpool pump and motor have been integrated into a single unit, which all but eliminates the noise and vibration found in conventional whirlpools.
- Reduced Power Consumption - The EcoSilent pump and inline heater (Sold Separately) work together to provide powerful, yet relaxing hydrotherapy, maintaining the desired bath-water temperature while cutting energy consumption virtually in half. The pump and motor are water-cooled, which eliminates the need for external ventilation and also transfers the motor’s heat into the whirlpool water, helping to keep it warm.
- Stays Cleaner Longer - All EcoSilent whirlpools feature the exclusive EverClean whirlpool circulation system from American Standard, which helps whirlpools stay cleaner, longer. A safe, patented silver-ion antimicrobial agent molded directly into the EcoSilent piping, so EverClean is always working, inhibiting the growth of mold, mildew, algae and fungus on the pipes.
About the American Standard EverClean System:
- American Standard whirlpools and air baths come standard with our exclusive EverClean system. It's a system that helps keep itself clean longer. The system incorporates a permanent glaze additive right into the circulation piping to protect the pipes from mold, mildew, algae and fungus that could cause deterioration or staining of the pipes.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Ellisse Collection Products
Our SKU: 2709.448WC.K2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Ellisse Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Ellisse Collection
American Standard 9827.200
Grab bar kit Two Bars per kit$122.40-$193.70
American Standard 2709.002
Ellisse 69-1/4" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Rever...$1,021.80-$1,120.00(1)
American Standard 0410.021
Ellisse Petite 24" Drop In Porcelain Bathroom Sink$198.90-$198.90(1)
American Standard 0411.039
Ellisse Petite 24" Drop In Porcelain Bathroom Sink$198.90-$227.50(1)
American Standard 9861.100
System II On/Off Control Brezel$20.80-$20.80
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.