|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
American Standard 2709.002 Features:
- Covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic drop-in tub
- Reversible drain with round overflow
- Textured slip-resistant basin
- Tub waste sold separately (when adding to cart - will be offered)
- Includes built-in nests for grab bars to be installed (grab bars sold separately - when adding to cart these will be offered)
American Standard 2709.002 Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Self-Leveling Base: A major time-saver during installation, this tub’s self-leveling base eliminates the need to fret over a perfectly level base structural support… high-density compressible pads do the work for you, compensating for any imperfections. DIY’ers and contractors both appreciate this feature.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
American Standard 2709.002 Specifications:
- Overall Length: 69-1/4" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 38-1/2" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 19-3/4" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Basin Length: 45" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Width: 23" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 13" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 64-gallons
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Ellisse Collection Products
Our SKU: 2709.002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fawn Beige
- Light Mink
- Rain Forest
- Rhapsody Blue
- Warm White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
This tub is 69-1/4 x 38-1/2 x 19-3/4 In. Please see American Standard's spec sheet for full details and all applicable measurements.
The Technical Specs list 69.25, but your title says 60" tup - which is right?
A. This tub is 69-1/4 x 38-1/2 x 19-3/4 In. Please see American Standard's spec sheet for full details and all applicable measurements.
The American Standard 2709.002 is considered a 5' tub.
This is also titled "60 inch", but seems to be 59"....??? Is it also available in 5 feet long?
A. The American Standard 2709.002 is considered a 5' tub.
The flange around the rim of the American Standard 2709.002 adds 9.25" to the overall dimensions, but it fits into a 60" cut out. See the product specification sheet for line drawings and specific dimensions.
Why is this titled at 60" tub, but the width listed is 69.25 in the technical specs to the right?
A. The flange around the rim of the American Standard 2709.002 adds 9.25" to the overall dimensions, but it fits into a 60" cut out. See the product specification sheet for line drawings and specific dimensions.
American Standard Ellisse Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Ellisse Collection
American Standard 738100-0210A
TRIP LEVER ASSY FOR ELLISSE 1 PC-1.6 GPF$22.10-$22.10
American Standard 2711.018WC
72" EverClean Whirlpool Tub with Center Drain from...$0.00-$0.00
American Standard 2709.028WC
Ellisse 5.75 Foot Oval Drop In Jetted Tub with Cen...$0.00-$0.00
American Standard 2703.228WC
60" EverClean Whirlpool Tub with Right Hand Drain ...$0.00-$0.00
American Standard 2703.128W
Ellisse 60" x 32" Whirlpool Bath Tub with Right Hand Drain$0.00-$0.00
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.