|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Drop-in installation; tub is dropped into a pre-cut deck or island
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 83" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 60" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 19-3/4" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 14" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 80-gallons
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Left
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Scala Collection Products
Our SKU: 2664.202
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Are the holes for the faucet pre-drilled in the deck?
Can u tile around this tub on the wall.
American Standard Scala Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Scala Collection
American Standard 2664.102
Scala 83" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Right Hand Drain - Lifetime Warranty
American Standard 2664.218C
Scala 83" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub with Left Hand Drain, EverClean Technology, and AcuMassage Jets - Lifetime Warranty
American Standard 2664.20200C
Scala 60" x 60" Drop In Corner Soaking Bath Tub with Left Hand Drain
American Standard 2664.148C
Scala 83" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub with Right Hand Drain, EcoSilent System, EverClean Technology, and AcuMassage Jets - Lifetime Warranty
American Standard 2664.118C
Scala 83" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub with Right Hand Drain, EverClean Technology, and AcuMassage Jets - Lifetime Warranty
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.