$25 off American Standard orders over $150!
Spend $150 or more on American Standard products and save $25. Use Coupon Code: American25 at checkout to save!
Offer Ends 8/12/2015
|Collection||2651, Walk In Tub, Everclean|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove, Walk In|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||12|
Products with the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation are tested and proven to make daily tasks easier
- Can be installed into 60" alcove/niche with extension kit: 9EXT (offered upon adding this tub to cart)
- Covered under a lifetime door seal, 15 year shell, 10 year component warranty
- Warranty includes in-home service (best in class)
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Walk-in type tub - deep (twice the depth of traditional tubs) and roomy for warm soothing soaks
- Integrated double-seal door - seals via large, easy-swing lever
- Includes built-in safety grab bar - sturdy, secure, and in-reach
- 17" chair height built-in seat is easy to get in and out of and is contoured for comfort
- 8" step into the tub
- Whirlpool tub; legendary massage jetted action
- Alcove Installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes the door and walls leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best strain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is included
- Faucet not included - please select a roman tub faucet of your choice
- To allow flexibility, tub deck is not pre-drilled with faucet holes - drilling holes to suit your faucet selection's specifications will not void warranty
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Whirlpool: Legendary for a reason, Whirlpool systems push air-induced water through strategically placed jets to target muscles that hold tension. They are so effective at relieving tension that they're widely used in sports and rehabilitation medicine. In the home, they provide for a retreat and relief from stress that is unlike any other.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Simple Controls: A single button turns the whirlpool system on and off while a dial operates the whirlpool system power, from a gentle swirl to a deep-tissue massage. Perfectly simple.
- Comfort Jets: Unlike other whirlpool jets that are uncomfortable to sit against, Comfort Jets sit flush against tub wall, matching the contour and ergonomics of the tub. These widely acclaimed jets push a broad, low-pressure stream of air-induced water in a circular motion, stretching further into the bath and deeper into your muscles.
- Silent Air Induction: Whirlpool jets don't push just water – they push air too. In fact, it is the air that is adjusted when you dial in your jet velocity. This process of introducing air to the water is called "air induction". For some whirlpool tubs, air induction can create an irritating hissing sound, but not this tub; air induction is done silently.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 12" to 18" deeper than other whirlpools, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 51" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 26" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 37" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 33" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Door Width: 16-1/4" (maximum width of door)
- Step Height: 8" (height of the step leading into the tub)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 45-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Whirlpool
- Drain Location: Left
- Pump Placement: Right
- Blower Placement: Right
- Material: Acrylic
- Number of Whirlpool Jets: 13
- Country of Origin: USA
- 2651.110.WL: This model
- 2651.110.WR: This model with right-hand drain
- 2651.110.AL: Air Bath version of this model
- 2651.110.CL: Whirlpool / Air Bath combo version of this model
- 2651.110.SL: Soaking tub version of this model
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Walk In Tub Collection Products
Our SKU: 2651.110.WL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Walk In Tub Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Walk In Tub Collection
60" Rising Wall Jetted Bath Tub with Bubble Massag...$8,898.00-$8,898.00
60" Rising Wall Jetted Bath Tub with Bubble Massag...$8,898.00-$8,898.00
American Standard 3260.214.CR
60" Walk-In Air / Whirlpool Combo Bathtub with Lef...$6,537.00-$7,137.00
American Standard 9ILH
Walk In Tub In Line Whirlpool Heater$202.80-$202.80(1)
American Standard 3051.114.CR
51" Walk-In Air / Whirlpool Combo Bathtub with Lef...$6,050.15-$6,650.15
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.