Save 10% off All American Standard Products Through November
Use Coupon Code AMERICAN10 at checkout for instant savings.
Offer Ends 11/30/2014
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime (Chinaware), 5 Year (Mechanical Parts), 1 Year (Seat)|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Toilet Kit Includes:
- Two-piece porcelain toilet
- Elongated toilet seat with lid
- Wax ring (required for installation)
- Chinaware fully covered under American standard's limited lifetime warranty (5-year warranty on mechanical parts, 1-year seat warranty)
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Chair-height bowl - easier to sit and stand; appropriate for adults and the elderly
- Left mounted tank lever
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- WaterSense certified – toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
AS 3 Flushing:
- 3" flush valve - The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.
- 360 degree cleaning - Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet - A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2" fully glazed trapway - Waste and water exit the toilet through a 2” trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean Surface - Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall Height: 28-7/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 8" x 9" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Tank Width: 17-1/4” (measured from left most to right most points on tank)
- Tank Length: 7-1/2” (measured from back most to front most points on tank)
- Trapway (Discharge Passageway) Size: 2-1/8"
- Distance Between Toilet Seat Installation Holes: 5-1/2"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. American Standard products truly deliver, every time.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Staton Collection Products
Our SKU: 2541.128NT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.