Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.20|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Speed Connect pop-up drain assembly takes minutes to install
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Speed Connect System: Assembling, connecting, and adjusting the pop-up drain within the tight space of a vanity cabinet is undeniably the most difficult task when installing a bathroom faucet. Not so with American Standard, though. Each bathroom faucet is supplied with their patented Speed Connect Drains, which simply plug into the faucet and drain. No wrenches, special tools or plumber’s putty are needed. You also won’t need to apply torque to seal the drain or to fuss with the lift rod height. With Speed Connect Drains, bathroom faucet installs take minutes, not hours.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 5-7/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-9/16" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- Mounts in a single hole configuration
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/4" thick
- 1 handle included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- 2506.101: This model
- 2506.151: Vessel (taller) version of this model without drain assembly
- 2506.152: Vessel (taller) version of this model with grid drain assembly
- 2506.821: Widespread version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Moments Collection Products
Our SKU: 2506.101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
There is an optional mounting plate for this faucet. Can I order it and what is the price?
A. Yes, the American Standard 2506.101 Lavatory faucet does have an optional excutcheon plate. The price ranges from $20.80 - $31.85 depending on the finish. Here is the link to it: http://www.faucetdirect.com/american-standard-2064-101p-escutcheon-plate-only-for-use-with-2064-101-2064-011-2506-101-and-2506-011-faucets/p394694
Does the pop up drain lever lift up or at an angle?
American Standard Moments Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Moments Collection
American Standard 2506.151
Moments Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain
American Standard T506.430
Diverter Valve Trim and Cartridge
American Standard 2506.921
Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Individual Escutcheons, Personal Hand Shower and Diverter Tub Spout from the Moments Collection
American Standard T506.501
Moments Shower Trim Package with Multi-Function Shower Head
American Standard T506.502
Moments Tub and Shower Trim Package with Multi-Function Shower Head and Diverter Tub Spout
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.