Compare Our Prices
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||2|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
- Fully covered under a 2 year warranty - 2 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are notoriously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Sanitary bar on bowl prevents liquids from traveling under the tank
- Round bowl shape - space saving and more economical than elongated bowls
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Shorter-height bowl - appropriate for children and smaller adults
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
AS 2 Flushing:
- 2” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a standard 2” valve opening. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a 2” trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to.
- Overall Height: 28-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 24-1/2" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 14-1/2" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 10" (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 2" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 4-1/2"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
- 2486.010 - This model
- 2485.010 - Elongated bowl version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Colony Collection Products
Our SKU: 2486.010
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
what is the length of the toilet &other dimentions?
what is the height to the seat? also what is the distance to the front? We need no more than 26"
Can the round rubber componet in bottom of tank be replaced
How do you adjust the water level?
Do you have a bone replacement trip lever?
Are there any quiet toilets?
What kind of supply line do I need to buy w/ this toilet?
A. Thank you for your question. You would just need a standard angle supply - we have many available on our site, you can find them by searching Angle Supply or by going to: http://www.faucetdirect.com/index.cfm?page=search:browse&term=angle+supply .
does this toilet.2486.010- come in linen finish? what is shipping time
A. Thank you for your question. The American Standard 2486.010 is FitRight™ Round Toilet With 10" Rough-in in available in the linen. There is a couple week lead time as it must be ordered directly from American Standard. Hope this helps!
does this toilet come wtih a lined tank?
A. The American Standard 2486.010 does not come with an insulated tank. I searched their site and was not able to find anything about insulated tanks. I do know that both Toto and Kohler sell toilets with insulated tanks. Listed below is a Kohler round toilet with an insulated tank. Please let us know if you have any further questions. http://www.faucetdirect.com/kohler-k-3532-two-piece-round-toilet/p558534
What does "10 inch rough-in" mean?
American Standard Colony Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Colony Collection
American Standard 4006.016
Colony Toilet Tank
American Standard 3190.016
Colony Round-Front Toilet Bowl Only
American Standard 731100-400
Colony Pedestal Only
American Standard 2437.012
Colony Elongated Two-Piece Toilet and Right Height Bowl
American Standard 2436.012
Colony Round-Front Two-Piece Toilet
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.