|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 32" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 21-1/2" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 17-1/2" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 70-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Left
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Evolution Collection Products
Our SKU: 2425V-LHO.002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Fawn Beige
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
That very much depends on which Jetted tub you wish to compare this tub to. I did not find an American STandard 60x32" Evolution Jetted tub to compare. The Evolution Jetted was offered in a corner model 6060VC that starts at 1550.06.
How much more is the jet tub
A. That very much depends on which Jetted tub you wish to compare this tub to. I did not find an American STandard 60x32" Evolution Jetted tub to compare. The Evolution Jetted was offered in a corner model 6060VC that starts at 1550.06.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 is a soaking tub. This unit will include a apron that has a removeable panel, meaning a portion of the apron is a panel that you can remove for access.
Confused on last 2 answers to questions, no removable panel vs a removable panel? Is a soaking tub.
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 is a soaking tub. This unit will include a apron that has a removeable panel, meaning a portion of the apron is a panel that you can remove for access.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 in Bone finish is close to ivory. The linen finish is a little off white.
My sink is ivory. Which color, linen or bone, is closer to "Ivory"?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 in Bone finish is close to ivory. The linen finish is a little off white.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 overflow depth is 17.5". I do not see any mention of the "max drain", but they would not make a tub that did not have an overflow, or a drain to cover it.
What is the overflow depth? Is the deep soak max drain to seal the overflow?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 overflow depth is 17.5". I do not see any mention of the "max drain", but they would not make a tub that did not have an overflow, or a drain to cover it.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 has the following dimensions. BATHING WELL AT SUMP: 42 x 22 In. (1067 x 559mm) BATHING WELL AT RIM: 53 x 25-1/2 In. (1346 x 648m)
What are the inside dimensions of this tub?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 has the following dimensions. BATHING WELL AT SUMP: 42 x 22 In. (1067 x 559mm) BATHING WELL AT RIM: 53 x 25-1/2 In. (1346 x 648m)
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 will not come with removable access panels.
If it is not jetted, Why does the soaking tub have removable access panels?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 will not come with removable access panels.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 does require the use of the apron, because the tub is not reversible or drop in.
Does the apron need to be used with this tub?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 does require the use of the apron, because the tub is not reversible or drop in.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 can hold 70 gallons to the bathtub overflow.
how many gallons?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 can hold 70 gallons to the bathtub overflow.
The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 is a three wall alcove bathtub which includes an integral apron with removable access panel. This means your walls will surround the tub on three walls and has an apron on the front with access panel.
what tub surround goes with this tub?
A. The American Standard 2425V-LHO.002 is a three wall alcove bathtub which includes an integral apron with removable access panel. This means your walls will surround the tub on three walls and has an apron on the front with access panel.
American Standard Evolution Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Evolution Collection
American Standard 1599.205
Evolution Series Deep Soak Bath Drain$86.64-$159.00(13)
American Standard 6060VC
Evolution 76-3/4" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub with C...$1,302.91-$1,362.00(1)
American Standard 2645V.002
Evolution 66" Acrylic Soaking Bathtub with Reversi...$595.40-$691.11(3)
American Standard 9261.019
Evolution 5 Foot Tub Apron Only$131.82-$163.15
American Standard 2422V.068C
Evolution 60" Acrylic Air Bathtub with Reversible ...$1,289.35-$1,487.20(1)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.