Memorial Day Savings from American Standard
Use Coupon Code Memorial10 to save 10% on this item during Memorial Day Weekend
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Mounts in a wall mount configuration
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 8"
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 3" thick
- 2 handles included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- 2064.451: This model
- 2064.101: Single hole version of this model
- 2064.152: Vessel (taller) single hole version of this model
- 2064.461: Single handle version of this model
- 2064.801: Widespread version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Serin Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For American Standard 2064.451
Our SKU: 2064.451
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 2064.451 does have an aerator in the spout.
Does this faucet have an aereator on the spout?
A. The American Standard 2064.451 does have an aerator in the spout.
The American Standard 2064.451 is low lead compliant.
Is this California lead compliant?
A. The American Standard 2064.451 is low lead compliant.
The American Standard 2064.451 should not be used as a tub faucet because the gallons per minute that this operates at would take your tub about 45 minutes to fill up. Lavatories usually run at 2.5 g.p.m. and tub fillers are usually running at around 8-13 g.p.m. If you need further assistance I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to email me back contact me at 1.800.375.3403 ext. 762. Thanks!
Can you use this as the tub faucet
A. The American Standard 2064.451 should not be used as a tub faucet because the gallons per minute that this operates at would take your tub about 45 minutes to fill up. Lavatories usually run at 2.5 g.p.m. and tub fillers are usually running at around 8-13 g.p.m. If you need further assistance I would be more than happy to help. Feel free to email me back contact me at 1.800.375.3403 ext. 762. Thanks!
The American Standard 2064.451 has a spout length of 9.25"
how long is the faucet?? how many inches???
A. The American Standard 2064.451 has a spout length of 9.25"
The American Standard 2064.451 does come with a single handle and the model number is 2064.461.
One reviewer mentioned that this also comes in a single handle version? What product might that be?
A. The American Standard 2064.451 does come with a single handle and the model number is 2064.461.
The American Standard 2064.451 does have the valve housing included.
Does this come with the valve body assembly shown in the installation guide?
The American Standard 2064.451 does have the valve housing included.
American Standard Serin Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Serin Collection
American Standard 2064.724
Serin Multi-Function Hand Shower Package$194.35-$291.20(7)
American Standard 2064.101
Serin Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Speed Conne...$180.70-$252.85(25)
American Standard 2064.024
24" Towel bar from the Serin Collection$42.99-$72.15(3)
American Standard 2064.190
Towel Ring from the Serin Collection$52.65-$52.65(2)
American Standard 2064.151
Serin Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Without Drain$199.55-$299.00(10)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.