Compare Our Prices
|Valve Replacement Instructions|
|Flush Technology||Champion 4|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet|
|Flush Valve Size||4|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Configure your Champion 4 Elongated One-Piece Toilet with EverClean Surface
Installation Services Option more info ▼
When you order professional installation services from the DIFY Network, the procedures included with purchase are full circle.
Your service provider will:
Unpack new toilet. Shut off the water supply to the toilet being replaced. Drain, disconnect, and remove the existing toilet. Assemble a two (2) piece toilet if necessary. Clean the surface area where the new toilet is to be installed. Provide and install new wax ring, mounting bolts. Install toilet to the original toilet location. Mount, secure, connect, and seal the new toilet. Test the toilet for leaks and ensure that is functions properly. Clean up and haul away the old toilet and any excess installation related material
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under a 10 year warranty - 10 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are notoriously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than round bowls, especially for men
- One-piece toilet - seamless, easier to keep clean; lends to a more refined look
- Shorter-height bowl - appropriate for children and smaller adults
- Left mounted tank lever
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Toilet seat is not included - when adding to cart, options that fit this toilet will be presented
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Champion 4 Flushing:
- Accelerator 4” flush valve – The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4” valve opening from all directions. 1.6 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2” flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3” flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-3/8” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The industry-leading 2-3/8” diameter chute also allows for solids with a nearly 70% greater mass exit without clogging.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- Everclean Surface – Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall Height: 28-1/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/4" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-3/4" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 15" (measured from the bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (measured from wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-3/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 10-1/2"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
- 2004.014 - This model
- 2018.214 - Two-piece version of this model
- 2034.014 - Comfort height version of this model
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Champion 4 Collection Products
Our SKU: 2004.014
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
is this the everclean model
What do the numbers in the model indicate?
A. The product code for this toilet is American Standard 2004.014. These numbers simply indicate the unique item it is in our system and in American Standard's system. The numbers that follow after indicate finish or color of the toilet and those are added in by our system after you select you finish from the drop down tab.
American Standard Champion 4 Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Champion 4 Collection
American Standard 2034.014
Champion 4 Elongated One-Piece Toilet with EverClean Surface and Right Height Bowl
American Standard 4266.014
Champion 4 Toilet Tank with Performance Flushing System
American Standard 3225.016
Champion 4 Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with EverClean Surface and Right Height Bowl
American Standard 3121.016
Champion 4 Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with EverClean Surface
American Standard 3110.016-AS
Champion 4 Round-Front Toilet Bowl Only with EverClean Surface
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.