Save 10% off All American Standard Products Through November
Use Coupon Code AMERICAN10 at checkout for instant savings.
Offer Ends 11/30/2014
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number Of Bathers||1, 2|
|Number of Jets||6|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Apron required
Tub Waste Required
Tile Bead Kit required
Trim Kit required
- Covered under a 2 year warranty, including in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Whirlpool tub; legendary massage jetted action
- Drop-in installation; tub is dropped into a pre-cut deck or island
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Luxury Bathing Experience:
- Whirlpool: Legendary for a reason, Whirlpool systems push air-induced water through strategically placed jets to target muscles that hold tension. They are so effective at relieving tension that they’re widely used in sports and rehabilitation medicine. In the home, they provide for a retreat and relief from stress that is unlike any other.
Technologies / Benefits:
- Simple Controls: A single button turns the whirlpool system on and off while two dials (one for each side of the tub) operate the whirlpool system power, from a gentle swirl to a deep-tissue massage. Perfectly simple.
- AcuMassage Jets: This state-of-the-art whirlpool system includes strategically placed AcuMax and AcuMotion jets. AcuMax jets move wide streams of water at a lower pressure for a deep tissue massage while AcuMotion rotary jets deliver more targeted swirling streams to invigorate areas such as your feet.
- Silent Air Induction: Whirlpool jets don’t push just water – they push air too. In fact, it is the air that is adjusted when you dial in your jet velocity. This process of introducing air to the water is called “air induction”. For some whirlpool tubs, air induction can create an irritating hissing sound, but not this tub; air induction is done silently.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 84" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 59-1/2" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 19-1/2" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 13" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 95-gallons
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Bath Type: Whirlpool
- Drain Location: Center
- Pump Placement: Right
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Number of Jets: 6
- Country of Origin: USA
- 1730.018: This model
- 1730.002: Soaking tub version of this model
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Colony Collection Products
Our SKU: 1730.018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The American Standard 1730.018 doesn't come with a tile flange. This is an additional item.
does this tub come with a flange
A. The American Standard 1730.018 doesn't come with a tile flange. This is an additional item.
The American Standard technical team would be the best people to contact in this situation. They are great with installation advice and technical specs. They can be reached at 800-442-1902.
i bought a corner whirlpool from home depot and send it to Ghana,even though i have part of the bathroom wired for 120 volts specially for the whielpool ,i can't get the pump to start. whenever the switch is actuated ,you can hear a sound as the motor is trying to start,but for a few seconds it cuts off probably to protect the motor i am trying to find out why and what could be the reason
A. The American Standard technical team would be the best people to contact in this situation. They are great with installation advice and technical specs. They can be reached at 800-442-1902.
American Standard Colony Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Colony Collection
American Standard 3190.016
Colony Round-Front Toilet Bowl Only$67.00-$67.00(10)
American Standard 0115.808
Colony Pedestal Sink Only with 8" Centers, 21-1/4"...$78.93-$78.93(2)
American Standard 4006.016
Colony Toilet Tank$85.00-$115.00(6)
American Standard 4003.016
Colony Toilet Tank Only$38.00-$64.35(6)
American Standard 3191.016
Colony Elongated Toilet Bowl Only with Right Height Bowl$122.00-$122.00(2)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.