|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Multi-function personal hand shower
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, hand shower, hose, slide bar, and holding bracket
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- ADA compliant
- All necessary installation hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard showers the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon Diameter: 6" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-In valve is sold separately
- Multi-function shower head - features 3 separate spray patterns
- Adjustable holding bracket
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Slide Bar Length: 35-3/8"
- Shower Head Height: 9-1/2"
- Shower Head Width: 3-3/8"
- Hose Length: 59"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Commercial Collection Products
Our SKU: 1662.225
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard Commercial Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Commercial Collection
American Standard 7100.241H
Heritage Cold Only Bar / Prep Faucet$79.95-$79.95(32)
American Standard 5901.100
Heavy-Duty Commercial Elongated Open Front Toilet Seat$18.48-$18.48(3)
American Standard 7298.152
Double Handle Wall Mounted Kitchen Faucet with 8" ...$156.94-$156.94(8)
American Standard 6409.170
Monterrey High-Arch Kitchen Faucet with Wrist Blad...$159.25-$159.25(1)
American Standard 1340.225
Double Handle Centerset Metering Bathroom Faucet$128.59-$128.59(1)
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.