|Basin Depth (Center)||5.5|
|Basin Length (Center)||17.5|
|Basin Width (Center)||11.5|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Mounting Type||Centerset, Mini-Widespread, Single Hole|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of extra-thick porcelain - one of the hardest man-made materials on earth
- Industry's best baked-in finish - indestructible and mirror-like
- Drop-in installation - installs in minutes
- Recessed drain lip and thoughtfully-engineered slopes eliminate any water pooling
- Includes overflow - sink cannot be over-filled - great for children, guests, and high-use bathrooms
- Rear drain location increases usable storage area within cabinet
- This sink is the perfect complement to any bathroom as well as any lifestyle
- American Standard bathroom sinks are engineered to look beautiful and last a lifetime
- Pre-drilled with 3 faucet holes for 4" centerset faucets
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 21" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 17-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 5-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Material: Vitreous China
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Size: 1-1/4"
- 0403.004: This model
- 0403.008: This model with 8" center faucet holes
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Tropic Collection Products
Our SKU: 0403.004
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Do I have to get a centerset faucet for this sink?
A. The American Standard 0403.004 does not require a centerset faucet. You could use a centerset faucet or a widespread faucet. American Standard recommends item American Standard 7038.801 or 7038.201. Same faucet but one is a widespread and one has a centerset. If you choose a centerset it will need to have a 4" spread. Otherwise any three hole installation will work.
Are there holes already drilled in the sink for the faucet?
how deep is the bowl? what are the inside dimensions front-to-back and side to side of the bowl? is there a template supplied with specs of all dimensions?
Can I use American standard 7385.000 ?
is the unfinished bowl suitable for painting? Is it smooth?
American Standard Tropic Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Tropic Collection
American Standard 9212.020
Tropic Wall Hung Washstand
American Standard 0403.800
Tropic Petite Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Pedestal, 8" Centers, 21" Length and Overflow
American Standard 0403.400
Tropic Petite Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Pedestal, 4" Centers, 21" Length and Overflow
American Standard 7038.801
Tropic Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Speed Connect Technology
American Standard 0405.008EC
Tropic 20-1/2" Drop In Porcelain Bathroom Sink with EverClean Surface
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.