|Basin Depth (Center)||6.25|
|Basin Length (Center)||16.75|
|Basin Width (Center)||11.25|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Lavatory Console Required
- Constructed of extra-thick fireclay - extremely durable earth-based material
- Industry's best baked-in finish - indestructible and mirror-like
- Pedestal sink - perfect for tight bathrooms; lends to a larger feel of the room
- Extra deep 6-1/4" basin contains splashes very well - perfect for face-washing
- Recessed drain lip and thoughtfully-engineered slopes eliminate any water pooling
- Includes overflow - sink cannot be over-filled - great for children, guests, and high-use bathrooms
- Rear drain location increases usable storage area within cabinet
- This sink is the perfect complement to any bathroom as well as any lifestyle
- American Standard bathroom sinks are engineered to look beautiful and last a lifetime
- Pre-drilled with 3 faucet holes for 8" widespread faucets
- Pedestal / shroud not included - when adding to cart, this item will be presented
- Overall Height: 36" (measured from the bottom of the pedestal to the top)
- Overall Width: 20" (measured from the back most part of the pedestal to the front)
- Overall Length: 32" (measured from the left most part of the pedestal to the right)
- Overall Sink Length: 26-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Overall Sink Width: 20" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-3/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Pedestal
- Material: Fireclay
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Size: 1-1/4"
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
Our SKU: 0283.008
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
This product looks like the American Standard Collections sink. You list it as the Restrospect. The spec sheet describes the Standard Collection. Can you please tell us which sink this is? Thanks
Can this top only be used on the pedestal bottom?
Does Amer Standard or anyone else have this style sink/console combo in a 24-inch size?
is this top available in a single hole?
I want to install this with a single-hole faucet and use the other two holes for two standard undermounted soap/lotion dispensers. Is there room underneath the basin to do this?
What is the console model number shown with the sink?
how much space from rear legs to wall
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.