We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
- Covered under a 1 year warranty, including in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable porcelain enameled steel
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Overall Length: 46-1/2" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 27" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 12-1/2" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 30-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Right
- Material: Enameled steel
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Huron Collection Products
Our SKU: 0131.012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Can you get this left-handed?
Can I get a surround to fit?
What is the weight of this tub?
Does the back rest area slope or is it straight?
is the tub 48inches long or standard 60 inches
can I get this tub without an apron so I can build L shape wall, around tub to put a frameless glass shower door and wall around it
Does this model come with a center drain option?
what is the overall length...46.5 or 48 inches?
What does three wall alcove mean?
what does c/l mean in the specs?
Is there a shower kit available with this tub?
Can I install Sliding Doors to this hot tub?
How deep is this tub?
does this tub need a pad or a base of some kind? What drain do you recommend? I'm going to order this today , so I need to know what else I need for installation.
American Standard Huron Collection
Other Products In The American Standard Huron Collection
American Standard Faucet Lifetime Function and Finish Limited Warranty American-Standard warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. American-Standard will provide, free of charge, at it’s sole option, replacement part(s) or product (or if no longer available, a comparable product) to replace those which have proven defective in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to American-Standard for all limited warranty claims. This limited warranty is non transferable. It does not apply in the event of product damage due to the use of other than genuine American-Standard replacement parts, installation error, abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider or member of the purchaser’s household). The limited warranty excludes damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials. This limited warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, whose purchasers are hereby extended a two year limited warranty (with the exception of solenoid valves and other electronic components which carry a one year limited warranty) applying to all other terms of this limited warranty except duration. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges incurred and/or damages sustained in installation, repair or replacement, nor incidental or consequential damages, all of which are expressly disclaimed. This limited warranty is applicable only to American-Standard faucets manufactured after June 1, 1996 and installed in the United States and/or Canada. This limited warranty gives the original consumer purchaser of an America-Standard faucet specific legal rights which may vary from state to state or from province to province. This limited warranty does not cover any liability for consequential or incidental damages, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed, or the extension beyond the duration of this limited warranty of any implied limited warranties, including those of merchantability or fitness for an intended purpose. In some states or provinces the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is not allowed, so those exclusions may not apply to you.