|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||123|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||91|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||24" to 36"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Motor Type||Dual Blowers|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
ENERGY STAR® Qualified 36" Wall Mount Range Hood with 3 Speed Motor and 300 CFM
The ESV Wall Mounted Range Hood Series was designed for homeowners that require energy efficiency with high end style. The ESV Series is one of the first ENERGY STAR Qualified Range Hoods on the market in this category and now gives homeowners a new choice they did not previously have available to them.
- Powerful, quiet operating three speed motor with speeds of 90 CFM, 200 CFM and 300 CFM only generates 4 sones of ambient noise at its highest setting.
- Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it’s category with a normal operating sound level just slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- Aluminum, dishwasher safe mesh grease filters capture grease and debris from the cooking surface and are easily removed for cleaning.
- Included, 26 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamp (as bright as a 100 watt incandescent bulb) illuminates the cooking surface, allowing the hood to be compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards.
- Convertible ducting - Vertical or Ductless (ductless operation requires the addition of model BCCF-03 charcoal odor filters - not included).
- NOTE: ENERGY STAR Qualification applies to ducted range hoods only, when installed in ductless configuration ENERGY STAR qualification does not apply.
- Chimney extension available for higher ceilings (up to 10') sold separately (GRASE).
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 91"
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Valencia Collection Products
Our SKU: ESVAL36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King Valencia Collection
Other Products In The Air King Valencia Collection
Air King VAL30
30" 500 CFM 3-Speed Valencia Wall Mounted Advantag...$463.91-$552.21(5)
Air King VAL36
36" 500 CFM 3-Speed Valencia Wall Mounted Advantag...$573.36-$603.15(1)
Air King Limited Warranty
EFFECTIVE FOR ALL AIR KING PRODUCTS SOLD AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2010
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS: This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
HOW LONG THIS WARRANTY LASTS: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.
WHAT AIR KING WILL DO: During the warranty period, Air King will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted. This warranty does not cover shipping costs for the return of products to Air King for repair or replacement. Air King will pay return shipping charges from Air King following warranty repairs or replacement.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY), LAST ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR UNTIL THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT SELLS OR TRANSFERS THE PRODUCT, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDE (I) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, OR (II) REPLACMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY HOUSE FUSES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS OR RECEPTACLES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY SUCH LIABILITY SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim will be accepted.